- Smells of refreshing essential oils
- Spray is convenient for travel and not prone to leaks
- Suitable for almost anyone; it's gluten-free, soy-free, and vegan
- Easy-to-read, natural ingredient list
- Very reasonably priced, especially for a product that is 95% organic
- Won't dry hands out
- Takes a few sprays to cover hands
This is an excellent product that not only sanitizes, but also leaves hands with a lovely fragrance. The smell is not overpowering and fades within 10 minutes. I prefer products with light scents like this, as my hands are often near a client's face.
Hugo Naturals products can be found at many Whole Foods locations and are also available on Amazon.com.
Buy a travel-sized version for use on the go, or for makeup kits.
Did you enjoy this post? If so, why not sign up for our email list and get posts by email? Or if that's not your style, stay in the loop with an occasional newsletter instead.