- 1.5 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3/4 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix dry ingredients together (flour, baking powder, and salt).
- Add in wet ingredients and mix until doughy (slightly sticky, with no visible flour).
- Form into rolls.
- Bake at 350 for 18 minutes, or until a crispy crust is formed.
- Makes about 8 small rolls, or 4 large rolls.
- The texture is more dense than dinner rolls, so I'd put them somewhere between a roll and a biscuit.
- Great with jam or other toppings.
Did you enjoy this post? If so, why not sign up for our email list and get posts by email? Or if that's not your style, stay in the loop with an occasional newsletter instead.