- Brush is made of cruelty-free synthetic taklon
- Sturdy wooden handles
- Well-constructed ferrule
- Wonderfully soft brush fibers
- Aesthetically pleasing visual design
- Offers an excellent variety of brushes, including two of my favorites: a smudge brush (#36) and a blending brush (#37)
- You may have to save for a full collection, as brushes range from $12 to $28 each
These are excellent brushes made out of vegan and sustainable materials. The brushes look nice, feel great, and come in beautiful packaging. Although they are a little more expensive than what you'd find in a drugstore, these brushes are worth the price. They are built to last and would make a great gift. The only suggestions I'd have for improvement are (1) to use a recycled ferrule and (2) to offer a deal on brushes if purchased in sets.
Also available on Amazon.com.
Did you enjoy this post? If so, why not sign up for our email list and get posts by email? Or if that's not your style, stay in the loop with an occasional newsletter instead.