- Handle made from 100% recycled plastic (bristles are new nylon)
- Available in mail-back package for easy recycling
- Offered as a subscription program to improve oral health
- Come in an assortment of colors and bristle types
- Affordable ($2.99 for a single brush)
- Good all-purpose toothbrush
- Bristles are slightly firmer than the description
Preserve's toothbrushes are close to traditional brushes, with durable bristles and a curved handle. It was easy to brush and reach my back teeth. I love the innovations regarding a subscription program, the mail-back packaging, and #5 plastic collection boxes. If a soft toothbrush is preferred, I recommend trying the Ultra Soft bristle type. I would love to see Preserve expand into replaceable head toothbrushes in the future.
Product Ratings (out of 5)
The giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to our lucky winner!
Did you enjoy this post? If so, why not sign up for our email list and get posts by email? Or if that's not your style, stay in the loop with an occasional newsletter instead.