- Smooth, creamy application
- Comes in a great range of colors, both matte and shimmery
- Pretty packaging
- Very light smell and inoffensive taste
- Available in stores, including many Whole Foods locations
- Moderate price ($16.75) will mean you'll want to test colors out first
Gabriel Cosmetics has a great line of vegan-friendly cosmetics, and their lipstick is no exception. This is one of the most accurate natural adaptations of a traditional lipstick in both performance and presentation. I'd recommend it for those who are looking to transition to a more natural lipstick or for those who just want a good, solid vegan lipstick.
Also available on Amazon.com.
Product Ratings (out of 5)
Did you enjoy this post? If so, why not sign up for our email list and get posts by email? Or if that's not your style, stay in the loop with an occasional newsletter instead.