- Excellent at balancing hues in under eye area
- Nice creamy/waxy consistency
- Comes in four shades that will match most skin tones
- The two colors can be blended for an exact match
- A little goes a long way
- Can double as a light foundation, especially is used over primer
- Relatively expensive ($31)
I really like Glo's under eye concealer and have incorporated it into my makeup routine. I recommend applying the corrector color first with a concealer brush and then patting on a light layer of the nude hue to blend away and lines. I often cover my under-eye area and then use the nude tone to lightly cover any other redness. Beige works great for my very fair skin but Glo also offers three other shades to match other skin tones. I would love to see a version in recyclable packaging and perhaps a reformulation to remove vitamin A (retinyl palmitate).
Also available on Amazon.com.
Product Ratings (out of 5)
Did you enjoy this post? If so, why not sign up for our email list and get posts by email? Or if that's not your style, stay in the loop with an occasional newsletter instead.