- Kept the odor away on a 100+ degree day
- Comes in a lovely Tahitian Breeze scent, an Ancient spice scent, or aroma free
- Relatively inexpensive (around $10)
- Extremely natural ingredients, especially in the aroma free version
- Liquid takes 1-2 minutes to dry
Miessence's deodorant is an amazing product and the first natural deodorant I've found that actually works straight out of the package. Like any liquid deodorant, it's best to wait 1-2 minutes after application for the product to dry (before putting on clothes). It doesn't get much better than this unless you insist on using an antiperspirant. It won't stop you from sweating, but it definitely deodorizes both your skin and your clothing. You may have to order online, so don't let that keep you from trying this great product.
Product Ratings (out of 5)
Did you enjoy this post? If so, why not sign up for our email list and get posts by email? Or if that's not your style, stay in the loop with an occasional newsletter instead.