- Dries quickly
- Can rinse to remove with water for a brief period of time after application
- One of the safest polishes on the market
- Uses no carmine (suitable for vegans)
- Wide range of colors
- Doesn't chip easily (took over a week to chip)
- Very smooth application
- Rich, solid colors
- More expensive than traditional polish
Acquarella is a very special polish. Although it runs about $16 a bottle, it is definitely worth the money. The conditioner is great clear coat but the polish will last for days on its own. The colors are beautiful and rich. I tested a deep black (void) and a bright blue (mahalo). Both were flawless after two coats. The polish is also extremely safe and is among the lowest-rated on the EWG Skin Deep database. The only downside is that is may cost a bit with shipping, so I recommend picking up a few of your favorite colors at once. If you're going to get one polish, Acquarella won't disappoint.
Also available on Amazon.com.
Product Ratings (out of 5)