- Gets very hot (up to 400°F)
- Made of 50% recycled material and 14% recycled components
- Recyclable cardboard packaging printed with water-soluble inks
- Lower EMF (electromagnetic field) levels than most hair tools
- Swivel cord
- Curved design for easy straightening or curling
- May be hard to find locally
I found the Earthstik Flat Iron to perform as well as many expensive, professional-level straighteners that I have used in the past. It has been designed with care, from the swivel cord to the curved design for easy straightening, flipping, and curling. I love how it contains recycled materials and components and is safer due to dramatically reduced EMF (electromagnetic field) levels. If you're in the market for a flat iron, I highly recommend the Earthstik. Not only is it gentler on the environment, but it also provides professional-level performance for an affordable price.
Available on Amazon.com and through other retailers.
Product Ratings (out of 5)
*Please note: The cruelty-free, vegan, and gluten-free badges are not applicable for hair tools.*