Together, we raised over $1,500 for the Red Panda Network! Thank you so much for your support. This is an amazing accomplishment and I am touched by your generosity. Every dollar helps give these adorable critters a chance for survival.
How can you donate to red pandas? Check out these great resources:
- Red Panda Network ($1 or more) - My personal favorite charity for red pandas. In addition to some great symbolic adoptions, they also offer some great shirts and a once-in-a-lifetime eco trip to see red pandas in the wild!
Other adopt-a-species programs:
Although funds often go to support animal conservation in general, there are other ways to adopt a red panda:
- WWF Species Adoption ($25-$100)
- Smithsonian National Zoological Park ($65)
- Aspinall Foundation (in the UK) (£25.00)
- Dublin Zoo Adoptions (€40.00)
If you missed the promotion, it's not too late to help! I've listed some great charities below to help red pandas. Do you have a favorite wildlife conservation organization? If so, share the link in the comments!