Together, we raised over $1,500 for the Red Panda Network! Thank you so much for your support. This is an amazing accomplishment and I am touched by your generosity. Every dollar helps give these adorable critters a chance for survival.
How can you donate to red pandas? Check out these great resources:
- Red Panda Network ($1 or more) - My personal favorite charity for red pandas. In addition to some great symbolic adoptions, they also offer some great shirts and a once-in-a-lifetime eco trip to see red pandas in the wild!
Other adopt-a-species programs:
Although funds often go to support animal conservation in general, there are other ways to adopt a red panda:
- WWF Species Adoption ($25-$100)
- Smithsonian National Zoological Park ($65)
- Aspinall Foundation (in the UK) (£25.00)
- Dublin Zoo Adoptions (€40.00)
If you missed the promotion, it's not too late to help! I've listed some great charities below to help red pandas. Do you have a favorite wildlife conservation organization? If so, share the link in the comments!
THANK YOU again so much for helping spread the word about red panda conservation for us, the fabulous fundraiser & promotion of great fundraising ideas, and of course the great donation!
We can do our work only because of fans and people like you, and this encouragement and enthusiasm is what makes it all worth for us and our team of volunteers here and in the Himalayas.
So happy to see how much fun you had, and to see the support of your friends and colleagues.
Wish you the best also for the rest of your year,
Red Panda Network
Thank you for your kind words. I couldn't have done it without the kind support of my friends, family, and online community. It was a wonderful way to spend my birthday and I wish you and the Red Panda Network a great year, too!Delete