Click the "Print Friendly" button below for a printable or PDF version.
Ingredients (per serving):
- One frozen banana
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- Optional: toppings such as sprinkles or koala crisp
- Break banana into 2-3 pieces and pulse in food processor for 15-30 seconds, or until it starts to turn creamy.
- Add in cocoa powder and almond milk and pulse in food processor for 15-30 seconds, or until it reaches the consistency of soft serve.
- Pour into a cup or bowl and add toppings, if desired.
- Eat immediately for best texture and flavor.
- Get creative with toppings - add chopped nuts, fresh fruit, or even chocolate chips.
- Stir in a bland protein powder (like rice protein) for an extra boost.
Did you enjoy this post? If so, why not sign up for our email list and get posts by email? Or if that's not your style, stay in the loop with an occasional newsletter instead.