|A view inside|
|A. Dorn Polish|
- Allows for easy sampling of new products
- Value is often much greater than price
- All vegan
- Luxury feel to packaging
- Might want to go in with a friend if you're picky about colors or have allergies
The December box included five products, three of which were full sized! The total value was $39, if all of these products were purchased separately.
|Items are well packaged|
- Modern Minerals Eyeshadow in Cherish ($10) - A shimmery loose eyeshadow in a beautiful, versatile neutral. Great for highlights and blends well with many colors.
- Pacifica Enlightened Lip Gloss in Opal ($12) - A shimmery nude lip gloss. It is smooth and a bit thick, providing hydration and a lovely sheer shine. Would layer well over pink or peach lipsticks.
- A. Dorn 4-Free Nail Paint in All Hands on Deck ($11) - A stunning deep blue nail polish with a "micro shimmer." Free of toulene, DBP, formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, and camphor, this nail polish was thick and nearly opaque on the first coat. Great coverage.
- Be Natural Organics Gentle Face Lotion ($3) - A nourishing lotion for normal, sensitive, and mature skin. Very hydrating; a little goes a long way. Has a pleasant rose scent.
- Be Natural Organics Deep Cleansing Oil Treatment and Eye Makeup Remover ($3) - A cleansing oil that can be used both on the face and to remove eye makeup. It easily removed my eye makeup, but is best used at night, to allow your skin to absorb any remaining oil. Also an effective cleanser for drier skin types.
|Pacifica Opal Gloss|
This month's box was a great value - full of many full-sized products in versatile colors. I noticed other reviewers had slightly different color selections, but many products would still suit different skin tones. I love how much variety was in this box - skin care, cosmetics, and nail polish. If you have allergies or are particular about colors, you could always go in with a friend - sharing one or two boxes between a pair for the best selection. For $15, this was a great value, and it's a great way to try new vegan products and gain exposure to a variety of brands. It's one of my favorite boxes thus far, and I look forward to seeing next month's selection!
Product Ratings (out of 5)
Disclosure notice: This product was sent to me free of charge by the manufacturer for review. No additional compensation was accepted and the opinions are my own. Please verify any claims with the manufacturer, especially if you have any allergies or concerns.
Did you enjoy this post? If so, why not sign up for our email list and get posts by email? Or if that's not your style, stay in the loop with an occasional newsletter instead.