|Burt's Bees offers a soap free of palm oil.|
Soaps Free from Palm Oil:
- Soapbox Soaps (also vegan and gluten-free)
- Moska Organics (also vegan and organic)
- Fanciful Fox (handmade, vegan, and mostly organic)
- LUSH soaps (look for those marked vegan; click here for information on their palm oil free soap base)
- Burt's Bees Cranberry and Pomegranate Replenishing Body Bar (Note: not all Burt's Bees bars are free from palm oil)
- Tiki Bar Soap (also vegan)
If you can't find a soap made without palm oil, the next best option is one made with sustainable palm oil. Try these brands:
- Dr. Bronner's (see their sustainable pledge here)
- Desert Essence bar soaps
- A Wild Soap Bar (see information on their palm oil here)
- When looking for soaps in the store, look for palm oil and all of its derivatives. A good general place to start is scanning for ingredients with "palm" in the name, such as palm kernel oil or palmitate. Click here for a full list.
- If you have trouble finding a soap without palm oil, you can always make your own using these DIY recipes.
- Click here to see more reviews of products made without palm oil.
Disclosure notice: Some products mentioned in this article may have been sent to me free of charge by the manufacturer for review. No additional compensation was accepted and the opinions are my own. Please verify any claims with the manufacturer, especially if you have any allergies or concerns.
Did you enjoy this post? If so, why not sign up for our email list and get posts by email? Or if that's not your style, stay in the loop with an occasional newsletter instead.
Post a Comment