Makeup sets: Deal or no deal?
|(Photo: The Chatty Doormouse)|
Makeup sets are a deal if:
- You were already intending to buy items in the set that add up to less than or equal to the cost of the set.
- There are items in the set that you might not normall buy, but would use at least twice a week (such as a special brush).
- Extra items or those in colors that aren't suited to your skin tone would make great gifts for people you know.
- You had no intention of purchasing these items before you knew the set existed.
- The bonus items are best suited for Halloween costumes, nightclubs, or other places you don't visit frequently.
- You won't be able to use up or give away the cosmetics before they expire (this is common with large lip product sets).
Did you enjoy this post? If so, why not sign up for our email list and get posts by email? Or if that's not your style, stay in the loop with an occasional newsletter instead.
This blog accepts forms of advertising, sponsorship, or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog may be compensated or given a product free to provide an opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation or free products for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products.
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
Amazon Associate Disclosure:
Kaylin's Kit is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, endless.com, smallparts.com or myhabit.com.
For questions about this blog, please click here to contact me.