|(Photo: The Chatty Doormouse)|
Makeup sets are a deal if:
- You were already intending to buy items in the set that add up to less than or equal to the cost of the set.
- There are items in the set that you might not normall buy, but would use at least twice a week (such as a special brush).
- Extra items or those in colors that aren't suited to your skin tone would make great gifts for people you know.
- You had no intention of purchasing these items before you knew the set existed.
- The bonus items are best suited for Halloween costumes, nightclubs, or other places you don't visit frequently.
- You won't be able to use up or give away the cosmetics before they expire (this is common with large lip product sets).
Did you enjoy this post? If so, why not sign up for our email list and get posts by email? Or if that's not your style, stay in the loop with an occasional newsletter instead.
Post a Comment