- Buttery, moisturizing formula
- Wonderful hibiscus smell reminiscent of juicy berry candies
- Available in a classic range of flattering colors
- Competitively-priced lip color suitable for vegans and the gluten intolerant
- Packaged in a narrow tube for precise color application
- Harder to find in local stores
I tested this lip color in coral, which is a nice neutral shade of neutral pink that would work well with a range of skin tones. It added a hint of shimmer that looked natural. It can be worn with a soft lip liner for a more defined look. This is a fantastic product that outperforms many of its non-vegan competitors. I highly recommend it. Please note that Crazy Rumors also make a fantastic range of regular lip balms, which have been reviewed separately.
Also available on Amazon.com.
Did you enjoy this post? If so, why not sign up for our email list and get posts by email? Or if that's not your style, stay in the loop with an occasional newsletter instead.