- Multi-purpose product that helps simplify your cleaning routine
- Excellent product for traveling or camping
- Leaves behind a light, natural fragrance
- Comes in a couple of unique scents, such as pomegranate acai
- 10% of profits go to a charity that helps foster friendships between teens on opposite sides of global issues
- Available in travel/trial sizes and with foaming dispensers (best for use as a hand or body soap)
- Easily diluted and a good value for the money
- Biodegradable and well-suited for those sensitive to other soaps
- May require dilution for some uses
Castile soap is a great way to consolidate your cleaners and soaps. I highly recommend it for those who want to pack light when traveling or camping. It is also a great base for homemade facial and skin care recipes. You can pick up a sample for as little as $3, which could last through an entire vacation or longer. Give it a try and you'll be surprised by how versatile it can be.
Also available on Amazon.com.
The Giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to Melanyann!
Did you enjoy this post? If so, why not sign up for our email list and get posts by email? Or if that's not your style, stay in the loop with an occasional newsletter instead.