- Uses Zinc Oxide as the active ingredient
- Natural ingredients; no preservatives or fragrances
- No typical "sunscreen smell," just a light natural scent
- Non-greasy and non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
- Reef-safe and biodegradable
- Silky texture works well under makeup
- Can be used on face and body for most skin types
- Broad-spectrum (UVA/UVB) sunscreen
- Works better as a body sunscreen if you have oily skin
I was pleasantly surprised by the silky feel of this sunscreen. It felt great on my body and can layer well with makeup, especially if you like powder foundations. However, I would recommend using it for your body instead of your face if you have oily skin, as it is more of a creamy lotion. A little goes a long way, so the $14 price tag is more of a value than you might expect. I'd recommend this for those with sensitive skin, as it is one of the most gentle sunscreens available.
Also available on Amazon.com.
Did you enjoy this post? If so, why not sign up for our email list and get posts by email? Or if that's not your style, stay in the loop with an occasional newsletter instead.