EO, who is best known for their delightfully fragrant personal care products, offers a fragrance called Amma's Rose. It is inspired and worn by the humanitarian Amma, who is from India. It is based on rose and sandalwood essential oils. Read below for my review.
- Concentrated fragrance with no fillers
- Lovely floral scent balanced by sandalwood
- Easy to apply with roll-on applicator
- Elegant packaging suitable for gift-giving
- Lasts all day
- Smaller trial size available
- Good value for the price
- Roller applicator is not the most airplane-friendly (the product usually won't leak, but sometimes becomes more difficult to apply evenly shortly after air travel)
The fragrance is lovely and appealing to both men and women. It is light but a little goes a long way. I love the roller applicator and am glad that a trial size is offered as well (for travel or sampling). The $35 price is a great value for the quality of the fragrance. I love the essential oil base and plan on wearing this fragrance often.
Did you enjoy this post? If so, why not sign up for our email list and get posts by email? Or if that's not your style, stay in the loop with an occasional newsletter instead.