- Tightens skin - Almost immediately after applying the cream, I can feel my skin tightening and firming in a gentle way.
- Gradually reduces under-eye circles - After one week of nightly use, I saw my circles lighten, which is more than many previous eye creams I've tried. I also noticed firmer skin.
- Nice scent - Like many of Tata Harper's other products, this creme is lightly scented with the pleasant aroma of an essential oil blend.
- A little goes a long way - The bottle may seem small, but it will last a long time based on the amount of product needed to see results.
- Multi-tasking product - I applied this to a chronic patch of dry skin that I have previously treated with prescription creams. This eye cream is powerful enough to rival the effects of the medicated creams, without many of the harsh chemicals.
- Luxury price point - Tata Harper products are designed for the luxury skincare market. The cost may put it out of many budgets, but it would make a nice gift.
Tata Harper's Restorative Eye Creme is an exceptional eye cream on the market. It is one of the first eye creams I've found that has noticeably reduced my under-eye circles. However, I did reduce the rating slightly due to the cost ($90), which may make this cream difficult to afford for the average consumer. I would recommend offering a half-size bottle for those who would like to try it for a month or two without splurging on a full bottle.
Also available at Amazon.com.
Did you enjoy this post? If so, why not sign up for our email list and get posts by email? Or if that's not your style, stay in the loop with an occasional newsletter instead.