Review: Tata Harper Restorative Eye CremeTata Harper Restorative Eye Creme.
- Tightens skin - Almost immediately after applying the cream, I can feel my skin tightening and firming in a gentle way.
- Gradually reduces under-eye circles - After one week of nightly use, I saw my circles lighten, which is more than many previous eye creams I've tried. I also noticed firmer skin.
- Nice scent - Like many of Tata Harper's other products, this creme is lightly scented with the pleasant aroma of an essential oil blend.
- A little goes a long way - The bottle may seem small, but it will last a long time based on the amount of product needed to see results.
- Multi-tasking product - I applied this to a chronic patch of dry skin that I have previously treated with prescription creams. This eye cream is powerful enough to rival the effects of the medicated creams, without many of the harsh chemicals.
- Luxury price point - Tata Harper products are designed for the luxury skincare market. The cost may put it out of many budgets, but it would make a nice gift.
Tata Harper's Restorative Eye Creme is an exceptional eye cream on the market. It is one of the first eye creams I've found that has noticeably reduced my under-eye circles. However, I did reduce the rating slightly due to the cost ($90), which may make this cream difficult to afford for the average consumer. I would recommend offering a half-size bottle for those who would like to try it for a month or two without splurging on a full bottle.
Also available at Amazon.com.
Did you enjoy this post? If so, why not sign up for our email list and get posts by email? Or if that's not your style, stay in the loop with an occasional newsletter instead.
This blog accepts forms of advertising, sponsorship, or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog may be compensated or given a product free to provide an opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation or free products for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products.
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
Amazon Associate Disclosure:
Kaylin's Kit is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, endless.com, smallparts.com or myhabit.com.
For questions about this blog, please click here to contact me.