- Nice fresh lemony scent
- Effectively addresses scalp problems
- Leaves hair clean and manageable
- Can be left on for greater effect or rinsed immediately
- Avoids the use of many harsh chemicals, such as SLS
- Safe for color-treated hair
- Would love to see more detangling in the conditioner
The Scalp Rescue Shampoo and Conditioner certainly were gentle and seemed to have a soothing effect on my scalp and hair. The shampoo made my scalp fit a bit tingly when left on for two minutes (an option for more intensive treatment), which I took to be a good sign that the product was working. I'd recommend this shampoo and conditioner to anyone looking for a natural alternative to conventional dandruff shampoos and conditioners. I'd love to see a thicker conditioner with more detangling properties in the future.
Also available on Amazon.com: Shampoo and Conditioner.
Product Ratings (out of 5)
Did you enjoy this post? If so, why not sign up for our email list and get posts by email? Or if that's not your style, stay in the loop with an occasional newsletter instead.