- Bristles are made of recycled plastic bottles
- Handle/ferrule is made of recycled aluminum
- Allows for a precise application
- Sleek design and fun packaging
- Bristles are slightly stiff
Urban Decay's Good Karma brushes are some of the most environmentally-friendly brushes on the market. However, they are relatively expensive and run from $16 to $39, with most around $26 each. Occasionally, brushes will come bundled in a set such as the Naked Palette, which can help offset the cost of the brush. They can also make a fun gift for a cosmetic-loving friend or loved one.
Also available on Amazon.com.
Did you enjoy this post? If so, why not sign up for our email list and get posts by email? Or if that's not your style, stay in the loop with an occasional newsletter instead.