- Broad spectrum (UVA/UVB) protection
- Retains SPF for up to 80 minutes in water and is sweat-resistant
- Affordable ($11)
- Non-greasy, even on the face
- Gender-neutral packaging
- No "sunscreen smell"
- May be found locally at stores such as R.E.I.
- Will have to be careful to purchase the newer formula to get the best ingredients if not purchasing directly from All Terrain
TerraSport is a nice option for both men and women. The water resistance is great for athletes and others who are active outdoors. I love how it is targeted towards athletes and has simple packaging. It also comes in a convenient spray version. However, I'd love to see it last even longer. Also, my tester mentioned that it is best not to use this directly around the eyes if you have very sensitive eyes.
Also available on Amazon.com.
Product Ratings (out of 5)
Did you enjoy this post? If so, why not sign up for our email list and get posts by email? Or if that's not your style, stay in the loop with an occasional newsletter instead.