|Sitting on my ZUCA while waiting for a bus
- Very durable and water-resistant
- Small enough to use as a carry-on
- Works as a seat that supports up to 300 pounds
- Comes with removable packing pouches that essentially work like drawers
- Makes it easy to organize luggage or a make-up kit
- Handy outer zip pockets for papers, business cards, etc.
- Unique and interesting design
- Flat top makes it easy to stack other bags on top when en route
- Washable and replaceable interior
- Comes in a variety of colors
- Requires smart packing or an extra bag for big jobs/trips
ZUCA Pro is an amazing makeup bag and a great suitcase. As a makeup artist, I am often loaded down with gear and it's great to have an item that doubles as a suitcase and a chair. My clients are often pleasantly surprised when I invite them to sit on my makeup bag, and I never have to worry about being without a chair. This feature is also very handy in crowded airports and at bus stops (see image above).
The ZUCA is a fantastic way to keep a makeup kit organized or for dividing different types of luggage. I have separate pouches for eye makeup, lip products, and foundations/powders, for example. I have also used the pouches to help separate my chargers and electronics from delicate sweaters and toiletries.
After taking one ZUCA Pro to Europe and using another long-term as a makeup bag, I have complete faith in the ZUCA line. I love the idea of the durable shell and the replaceable interior, as it is much more eco-friendly to replace only the parts that have worn out. I also love that it is designed with durability in mind, so the bag is an investment that will reward you for years to come.
Also available on Amazon.com.
Product Ratings (out of 5)
*Please Note: The cruelty-free, vegan, and gluten-free badges do not apply to this bag. However, it contains no animal-derived materials (no leather).*