- Reusable and versatile
- Cruelty-free product, which is hard to find for lashes
- Beautiful packaging
- Very natural look (uses human hair)
- Three lovely, classic options
- Come in recycled plastic compacts or available as refills
- Glue avoids parabens, phthalates, and formaldehyde
- Glue is a bit thin (didn't get "tacky")
Winks By Georgie are true to their claim of "eco-luxury." They are beautifully packaged yet can still be affordable with proper care. Lashes can be reused and each tube of glue contains up to 50 applications. A compact retails for $25 (inlcudes lash, glue, and case), while lash refills are $12 each.
I am glad to see Georgie Beauty's commitment to eco-friendliness, such as the recycled plastic compacts. However, I would love to see an alternate synthetic lash offered for those who may feel that human hair is not suitable for a vegan lifestyle. It is great to see a lash company with a cruelty-free commitment making great strides by offering a quality line.
Product Ratings (out of 5)
UPDATE: The company sent me a new, updated adhesive that is thicker and tackier. I had the perfect opportunity to test it out with the gorgeous La Starlette lashes for a 60's-themed party. The lashes stayed on all night, and the adhesive performance was much improved (particularly during application). Thanks to Winks for listening to consumer feedback!