- Absorbs quickly
- Provides broad spectrum (UVA/UVB) protection
- Water resistant
- Made with organic ingredients
- Biodegradable and reef-safe
- Pleasant lavender scent from essential oils
- Will need to reapply after 90 minutes
I love how Goddess Garden uses safer active ingredients and is available in both a lotion and a spray. While many natural sunscreens contain beeswax, this formula is 100% vegan. I also appreciate how it is biodegradable and reef-safe. Between the two formulations, I tended to prefer the lotion to the spray. The spray was still fairly thick and didn't seem to spread as easily as the lotion. However, the consistency feels fairly similar once dried. I'd recommend this lotion for any who are looking for a natural, vegan alternative to conventional sunscreens and need something water resistant (not waterproof).
Also available on Amazon.com: lotion and spray.
Product Ratings (out of 5)
Post a Comment