As a discerning vegan, it can be hard to find instant noodles that are both healthy and contain no animal products. I was thrilled to recently discover a new way to eat ramen, organic and vegan! Read on for my healthier version. Click the "Print Friendly" button below for a printable or PDF version.
Recipe (1 serving):
- 1 package Koyo Seaweed Ramen
- 1/2 c. frozen mixed vegetables (carrots, peas, and corn)
- 1/2 c. frozen edamame
- Boil water for ramen noodles, adding about 20% over the amount listed on the package.
- Add ramen, veggies, and edamame.
- Boil for five minutes.
- Pour into bowl and mix in ramen flavor packet.
This recipe is for a single serving, but can easily be doubled.
Disclosure notice: This product was purchased by me without any incentive from the manufacturer. No additional compensation was accepted and the opinions are my own. Please verify any claims with the manufacturer, especially if you have any allergies or concerns.
Did you enjoy this post? If so, why not sign up for our email list and get posts by email? Or if that's not your style, stay in the loop with an occasional newsletter instead.
Post a Comment