- 1/4 c. cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp + 1 tsp carob powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 3/4 c. coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 c. agave nectar
- Mix together cocoa powder, carob powder, and sea salt.
- Whisk in melted coconut oil and and vanilla, until no lumps remain.
- Add in agave nectar and stir until mixture thickens.
- Pour into molds, such as a cupcake pan or mini cupcake pan.
- Refrigerate 2-4 hours, or until firm.
- Mix in shredded coconut, chopped nuts, and/or mint extract.
- For an adventurous twist, try adding a bit of chili powder and/or cinnamon.
Did you enjoy this post? If so, why not sign up for our email list and get posts by email? Or if that's not your style, stay in the loop with an occasional newsletter instead.