Recipe: Vegan Veggie Burger Salad
Ingredients (1 serving):
- One veggie burger (such as Sunshine black bean)
- 3-4 cups mixed greens (loosely packed)
- 1-2 tbsp dressing (I recommend balsalmic or raspberry)
- 1/3-1/2 carrot, sliced into rounds
- 1/4 cucumber, sliced into rounds
- 1/2 apple, diced
- 1/2 cup cooked garbanzo beans
- Hemp seeds to garnish
- Heat veggie burger in a small skillet.
- While veggie burger is cooking, add mixed greens to a bowl and drizzle with dressing. Mix with a fork or tongs.
- Place greens on a plate.
- Chop carrot, cucumber, and apple and sprinkle over salad greens.
- Shake garbanzo beans out over salad (be sure to strain any liquid off first).
- When veggie burger is cooked, slice into thin pieces and sprinkle over salad.
- Top with hemp seeds.
- Try different types of dressings and burgers for different flavors.
- Change fruits/veggies out with the seasons.
- Add another type of beans and/or lentils instead of a veggie burger.
Did you enjoy this post? If so, why not sign up for our email list and get posts by email? Or if that's not your style, stay in the loop with an occasional newsletter instead.
This blog accepts forms of advertising, sponsorship, or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog may be compensated or given a product free to provide an opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation or free products for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products.
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
Amazon Associate Disclosure:
Kaylin's Kit is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, endless.com, smallparts.com or myhabit.com.
For questions about this blog, please click here to contact me.