- A very unique product on the market
- Paraben-free and avoids many allergens
- Won't flake off during the day
- Actually waterproof; holds up against tears and rain
- Easily removed with most eye makeup removers
- Tube is a bit narrow for many disposable mascara wands
This is perhaps the only vegan waterproof mascara on the market and it certainly lives up to the name. I was delighted to see how well it performed when I tried to smudge it off with water; it didn't even budge. It is a relatively gentle formula, rating a moderately low 3 on the EWG database. At $15, it is a decent value and is definitely a good choice for any occasion involving beaches, pools, or happy tears.
Also available on Amazon.com.
Did you enjoy this post? If so, why not sign up for our email list and get posts by email? Or if that's not your style, stay in the loop with an occasional newsletter instead.