- Provides odorless sun protection
- Color range is fairly strong (medium light to medium dark)
- Powder puff helps for a flawless application
- Mirror on lid for applications on-the-go
- Sponge is harder to clean than a brush
I'd love to see a wider color range and perhaps even simpler ingredients. I personally prefer foundations without any shimmer/shine ingredients. The washable sponge applicator can be great for home use but inconvenient for makeup artists. MUAs will want to remove the puff lid and tap out a bit of foundation before applying with a brush. The Supernatural foundation would be well-suited to those don't mind a bit of "glow" to their powders or those who want a more natural product from a familiar brand.
Also available on Amazon.com.
The giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to Jen!
Did you enjoy this post? If so, why not sign up for our email list and get posts by email? Or if that's not your style, stay in the loop with an occasional newsletter instead.
Thanks for the great giveaway!ReplyDelete