Article: Great Vegan Magazines
- VegNews - The premiere magazine dedicated to vegan lifestyles. It includes articles, reviews, and recipes. I love reading this magazine cover-to-cover, including ads. Vegnews.com is also an excellent resource and they offer a recipe newsletter.
- Vegetarian Times - A cooking magazine for all vegetarians. Essentially, this is the vegetarian version of Cooking Light, as most recipes are relatively healthy. Vegan recipes are clearly marked. They also have an amazing recipe database on their website and publish cookbooks such as Vegetarian Times Everything Vegan.
- Living Without - A magazine designed for those with food allergies and sensitivities, this publication offers many gluten-free and dairy-free recipes. I particularly enjoy their information on substitutions and other web resources. Subscribers may enjoy articles and tips in addition to exclusive recipes.
- Natural Health - A lifestyle magazine that has an eco-friendly and natural influence. They have a decent beauty/personal care product feature each month, though some products will not be vegan.
- Delicious Living - Often found for free at health food stores such as Whole Foods, this publication features on health and lifestyle topics. There are usually a few articles and often a recipe or two. Although some recipes include meat, they cater to the vegetarian lifestyle as well.
I focused on mainstream vegan and alternative lifestyle magazines, but there are also some great independent publications available. If you have any favorites, feel free to list them in the comments.
Did you enjoy this post? If so, why not sign up for our email list and get posts by email? Or if that's not your style, stay in the loop with an occasional newsletter instead.
This blog accepts forms of advertising, sponsorship, or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog may be compensated or given a product free to provide an opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation or free products for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products.
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
Amazon Associate Disclosure:
Kaylin's Kit is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, endless.com, smallparts.com or myhabit.com.
For questions about this blog, please click here to contact me.