- Nice scent
- Leaves hair soft, not sticky
- Helps revive waves and curls
- Works well as a styling spray
- Reduces frizz
- Company contributes 10% of sales to charity
- Will take quite a bit of product to revive curls or waves in long, heavy hair
I love the smell of this curl reviving tonic and the purity of the ingredients. It definitely is a nice styling spray and can help bring curls back to life. However, it is fairly gentle so it may be better to get curls or waves wet if they have been pulled almost straight. I highly recommend this for those with waves and short to medium-length hair, or those with curly hair of any length.
Product Ratings (out of 5)
Did you enjoy this post? If so, why not sign up for our email list and get posts by email? Or if that's not your style, stay in the loop with an occasional newsletter instead.