- Nice, creamy texture
- Light but still nourishing
- Lovely rose fragrance
- Simple, mostly organic ingredients
- Light enough to wear under makeup
- Helps balance combination skin
- Relatively expensive for a moisturizer ($39)
I love the consistency and fragrance of Evan Healy's Rose Vetiver Moisturizer. The ingredients are simple and many are organic. I find that this moisturizer can work well for both day and night. I recommend it for those with combination skin who are looking to treat themselves. The cost is a little high, but a travel-size gift set is available for an affordable trial run. If I were to change this moisturizer, I would recommend removing the vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) to make it even safer.
Also available on Amazon.com.
Product Ratings (out of 5)