- Perfect texture - not too oily, not too waxy
- Wonderful flavor (advertised as edible)
- Mild taste if accidentally consumed
- Affordable ($3.49)
- Comes in a few different flavors
- Suitable for those with SPF allergies
- Not suitable for strict vegans, as it contains beeswax
I'm a sucker for chocolate, and Eco Lips' Dagoba chocolate lip balm is no exception. Although it contains rose hip oil in addition to the raspberry flavor, it mostly tastes of chocolate raspberry to me. Since Eco Lips has already made a vegan version of their lip balm and Dagoba makes some vegan chocolate, it seems like a vegan Dagoba chocolate would be a great addition to the line in the future.
Also available on Amazon.com.
Product Ratings (out of 5)
Post a Comment