- Adds shimmer and sheen for a polished look
- Gently fades instead of becoming "sticky"
- Smells of delicious cherries, not artificial fruit
- Relatively natural ingredients
- Difficult to get suitable amounts of product off the wand when working off palettes for clients
- Price point a little high for stocking up
Available at Sephora and other online retailers for about $17, Korres' Cherry Oil Full Color Gloss is beautifully packaged and performs like a pro. It smells of cherries, which is an advantage for those who dislike or have allergies to peppermint (used in many natural glosses). If you fall in love with it, the Korres online store and Sephora often offer sets that can help make it more affordable. My favorite colors include Naked Rose (22) and Fuchsia (54).
Also available on Amazon.com.
Did you enjoy this post? If so, why not sign up for our email list and get posts by email? Or if that's not your style, stay in the loop with an occasional newsletter instead.