- Large selection of lovely scents (many unique blends)
- Simple ingredients
- Offer a solid perfume suitable for vegans (no beeswax)
- Pretty and recyclable packaging
- Matching bath and body products available
- Affordable ($9-$12)
- Sold locally in many health food stores, such as Whole Foods
- Scents faded after a few hours
Pacifica makes a great line of many unique and delightful scents. I especially appreciate how they are vegan and use eco-firendly packaging. The scents will need to be reapplied after a few hours, though I did find that the liquid form seemed to last longer. Both forms were easy to apply. However, my liquid perfume roller ball fell off and went down the sink, but I'm guessing it was a rare flawed item. Overall, I really enjoyed the scents I tried. My favorite was the Tuscan Blood Orange, and I look forward to wearing it more often.
Also available on Amazon.com.
Product Ratings (out of 5)
The contest is now closed. Be on the lookout for our upcoming giveaways!