- Comes in a variety of colors, including clear
- Fairly natural ingredients
- Very affordable (only $3 for .22 oz)
- Flattering shimmer in many colors
- Limited color range
- Becomes a bit sticky as it fades
This is a decent lip gloss for those on a budget It contains remarkably natural ingredients for the price and comes in a nice range of colors. However, it becomes slightly sticky as it wears off, so you'll want to reapply often and wipe it off before you eat. If you're a fan of E.L.F. products, I highly recommend paying the extra $2 for the mineral gloss (as opposed to $1 for the regular gloss).
Product Ratings (out of 5)