Favorite Places to Eat as a Vegan in Austin
|Sweet Ritual, anyone?|
- The Steeping Room - Teahouse with several vegan options. They also make some vegan bakery treats such as scones and chocolate cupcakes daily. This is my favorite cupcake place!
- Freebird's - Burrito joint with multiple locations. You choose the ingredients as they go and there are several items that are vegan. If you're into burritos, some vegans also like Chipotle.
- Thundercloud - Basic sandwich place with multiple locations. Offers hummus as a sandwich topping.
- Taco Deli - Offers a couple of different vegan tacos, one of which is named the Freakin' Vegan. I also like the Papa Dulce.
- Elevation Burger - Fast burger place that has a vegan veggie burger option.
- Zoe's Kitchen - Fast "greek" style place with a few good vegan options.
- Promise Pizza - Will make pizza to order with Daiya cheese. They also deliver using Smart Cars.
- Kerbey Lane Cafe - Mix of vegan/vegetarian/mainstream food in a sit-down diner. They have several locations, all of which offer vegan pancake options daily.
- Maoz Vegetarian - Simple falafel place; all vegetarian.
- Beets Cafe - Raw food in the form of recognizable dishes. Very fresh and delicious. See my full review here.
- Casa de Luz - I haven't been here personally, but it's a bit more of a community eating atmosphere and is macrobiotic/vegan. I've heard good things.
- Whole Foods (Gateway) - This grocery store offers a variety of vegan prepared food options, including vegan breakfast tacos and Daiya cheese pizza (prepared). The giant downtown location even offers vegan donuts in the bakery case, but only if you get there early! In the grocery section, they have almost any vegan food you'd ever want.
- Alamo Drafthouse - Throughout their many locations, the menu often remains the same. It's a movie theater and restaurant in one; good vegan options include the spaghetti squash and hummus.
- Sweet Ritual - One of my favorite places in Austin. It's a vegan soft serve shop inside the Daily Juice, a raw food/juice bar. Click here for a full review.
Did you enjoy this post? If so, why not sign up for our email list and get posts by email? Or if that's not your style, stay in the loop with an occasional newsletter instead.
This blog accepts forms of advertising, sponsorship, or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog may be compensated or given a product free to provide an opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation or free products for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products.
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
Amazon Associate Disclosure:
Kaylin's Kit is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, endless.com, smallparts.com or myhabit.com.
For questions about this blog, please click here to contact me.