- Mild, pleasant scent (fragrance-free)
- A little goes a long way
- Made with simple, safe ingredients
- Can be used as a multi-purpose balm
- Contains many organic and/or fair trade ingredients
- Texture is a bit grainy until it melts on contact with skin
Naked Organix Argan Oil Body Butter is an effective, multi-purpose moisturizer. I enjoy using it on my hands, elbows, and knees. I found that it was more of a balm than a butter, and I'd love to see an even smoother texture and perhaps one made without beeswax. However, I do appreciate the purity of the ingredients and the relatively affordable price ($15).
Also available on Amazon.com.
Product Ratings (out of 5)
Disclosure notice: This product was sent to me free of charge by the manufacturer for review. No additional compensation was accepted and the opinions are my own. Please verify any claims with the manufacturer, especially if you have any allergies or concerns.
Did you enjoy this post? If so, why not sign up for our email list and get posts by email? Or if that's not your style, stay in the loop with an occasional newsletter instead.