|I am a part-time glasses wearer.|
So when a reporter asked for my advice, I gladly offered some tips. One of my ideas was featured here, in this article on Self.com.
Here is my full list of tips:
- If your eyelashes graze your lenses, apply a waterproof mascara for budge-proof wear. My pick? Beauty Without Cruelty Waterproof Mascara.
- If your vision is poor and you need to be close to the mirror when applying makeup, buy travel-sized makeup brushes. The shorter handles are easier to maneuver if your hand is near a mirror. Try the Six Piece Essential Eye Set from EcoTools.
- Keep your brows groomed. For a quick fix, use a battery-operated personal groomer to shave brows into place. You'll have perfect brows without any redness. Click here for more brow tips.
- Keep colors balanced. If your frames are colorful, go for more neutral shades such as taupe, brown, or cream. Or if your frames are almost invisible, brighten up your eyes with more colorful shadows, such as purple, green, or blue shades.
- If you have the personality to match, you can wear a bold lip color (such as red or purple) with bold frames. However, keep eye colors softer to balance.
- Don't forget to curl your lashes to keep them away from your lenses. Try a heated lash curler, such as Japonesque Heated Mini Lash Curler.
Disclosure notice: This post contains affiliate links. Some products mentioned in this article was sent to me free of charge by the manufacturer for review. No additional compensation was accepted and the opinions are my own. Please verify any claims with the manufacturer, especially if you have any allergies or concerns.
Did you enjoy this post? If so, why not sign up for our email list and get posts by email? Or if that's not your style, stay in the loop with an occasional newsletter instead.
Good tips! Especially wearing a bold lip; looks great with dark frames!ReplyDelete