Browse By Category:
Vegan and gluten-free products:
- Approximately 99% of items reviewed are vegan on this site. The exceptions may include items such as beeswax that strict vegans avoid. These are designated by the vegan badge at the bottom of the review.
- About 90% of items reviewed on this site are gluten-free. These are designated by the gluten-free badge at the bottom of the review.
Browse by Price Range:
- $ - Includes all products priced $10 and less.
- $$ - Includes all products priced $20 and less.
- $$$ - Includes all products priced $30 and less.
- $$$$ - Includes all products priced $40 and less.
- $$$$$ - Includes all products priced over $40.
Browse by Skin Type:
- All Skin Types - Product has stated that it is suitable for all skin types, generally due to its gentle formulation.
- Sensitive Skin - Breakouts and allergic reactions may be common with this skin type.
- Dry Skin - Skin needs hydration and may get flaky or have dry patches.
- Mature Skin (see also Anti-Aging) - Skin is more dry and may have lost some elasticity.
- Normal Skin - Not too dry and not too oily. Often results in a clear complexion.
- Combination Skin - Normal skin and an oily T-zone (forehead, nose, and chin).
- Oily Skin - Skin tends to have excess oil, often resulting in acne and/or breakouts.