|Burgerville's Anasazi Burger has a vegan patty.|
- Sweet Pea Baking Company - An amazing vegan bakery with fantastic lunch options. Located in the "vegan mini mall." Click here for my review.
- Laughing Planet Cafe - A casual dining spot with multiple locations in the Portland area. Great for a variety of diners, from omnivores to vegans. Click here for my review.
- Cafe Yumm - A veggie friendly fast-casual restaurant with a variety of Asian-inspired bowls, sandwiches, and more. Click here for my review.
- Native Foods - All vegan fast casual restaurant. Entrees include options such as bowls and salads, and include several meat substitutes. Click here for my review of the San Diego (Encinitas) location.
- Veggie Grill - All vegan fast food restaurant with a variety of dishes, with an emphasis on comfort food. Uses many meat substitutes.
- Portobella PDX - Vegan Italian food. Need I say more? Just check the hours ahead of time; this is a dinner-only restaurant that is closed on Sundays.
- Prasad - Vegan restaurant with breakfast, soups, smoothies and more. Emphasis on healthy options with several raw choices.
- Blossoming Lotus - An all vegan sit-down restaurant that serves world fusion cuisine. Many healthy options, both cooked and raw. I have mentioned them before in my Raw Fudge Recipe post.
- Burgerville - If you're on the go, this ubiquitous chain offers two vegan (veggie) patties. See their website for allergen/ingredient information.
|Cinnamon roll from Sweet Pea Baking Co.|
- New Seasons Market - Local grocery chain with a selection very similar to Whole Foods Market. A great place to pick up foods for a picnic, especially if taking a day trip to the coast!
- Whole Foods Market - Higher-end health food store found all over the U.S. and internationally.
- Trader Joe's - This store has an incredibly loyal fan base for its quirky marketing and low prices on healthy foods. If you don't have one near you, check one out.
- Uwajimaya - A great Asian supermarket, especially for Japanese foods. Also includes a fun gift section and a small branch of the famous Kinokuniya bookstore.
|Stock up on vegan products|
at Food Fight!
- Food Fight! Grocery - An all-vegan grocery store packed into a space about the size of a mini-mart. Offers a wide variety of vegan specialty items, including some fake meats I've never seen before. Also be sure to check out their health and beauty shelf for vegan lip balms from brands such as Hurraw! How fun it is to shop in a store where you don't have to read all the labels?
- Herbivore Clothing Co. - Cruelty-free fashion shop in the vegan mini mall. Specializes in fun tees and vegan items such as non-leather belts, wallets and purses.
- Voodoo Doughnut - Quirky doughnuts, including a small selection of vegan options. Content warning; some of the donuts are NSFW.
- Back to Eden Bakery - An all-vegan bakery with patries, lunch offerings, ice cream, and more.
Do you have any other favorite places in Portland? If so, let me know in the comments!
Disclosure notice: A portion of the establishments above were visited by the reviewer, who paid for any food or merchandise acquired. No compensation was accepted and the opinions are my own. Please verify any claims with the businesses, especially if you have any allergies or concerns.Did you enjoy this post? If so, why not sign up for our email list and get posts by email? Or if that's not your style, stay in the loop with an occasional newsletter instead.
Post a Comment