- Gentle cleanser suitable for multiple skin types
- Reduced my blemishes with daily use
- Light, pleasant fragrance
- Gentle tightening effect
- Doubles as a non-irritating eye makeup remover
- Can also double as a shaving cream
- Limited availability in retail locations
This product performed well in general. It seemed very gentle and suitable even for those with sensitive skin. However, I might recommend a different product for those with oily or acne-prone skin. The White Tea Face Wash is relatively expensive ($35 a bottle) unless you consider it a two-for-one face wash/eye makeup remover. I'd recommend it for those who want a no-fuss face wash/makeup remover and have sensitive, normal, or dry skin.
Also available on Amazon.com.
Did you enjoy this post? If so, why not sign up for our email list and get posts by email? Or if that's not your style, stay in the loop with an occasional newsletter instead.